Such a bad mutha, I should have called it Shaft.
From funky squishes, beastly basses, and screaming leads, to tight arpeggiations, swirling rhythms, atmospheres, bells, and interesting effects, you'll find it all here. Additionally, it comes with two skins - Yellow & Black, or Black & Yellow.
Rez is a seemingly basic synth, but it's capable of a very wide range of sounds. While Rez has a bunch of cool features, the beating heart of Rez is its filter. It's made from multiple chained filters acting as a single powerful filter and it's highly resonant, providing Rez with its distinctive character. Top that off with distortion, a phaser, various oscillator modulations, delay, and a killer programmable arp + step sequencer, and you've got a powerhouse of a synth in a very small package.
Three FXP format banks are included in the zip, providing you with a total of 384 ass-whupping presets.
- Virtual analog oscillators
- Detune (modulatable via aftertouch)
- Programmable phrase arpeggiator
- Step sequencer (arp driven) with four mod destinations
- Highly resonant low pass filter with velocity, LFO, and envelope modulation
- "Age" control (noise to pitch)
- Two types of phase modulation
- Beastly overdrive with three tone modes
- Dual delay with stereo width adjustment
- Phaser with optional LFO and velocity modulation
- MIDI learn for all controls
- Clockwork: Drive your tracks forward with machine-like precision. Making full use of Rez' arp sequencer, Clockwork brings you a unique collection of automated inspiration that will breathe robotic life into your songs. 96 arpeggiated melodic presets bleep, bump, glitch, and grind - and 32 groove presets bring a percussive focus to the table, completing this rhythmic collection.
- Foundation: Give your songs a solid foundation. 64 basses that range from analog classics to brutal hammers, and 64 leads that run the gamut of electronica - from anthem inducing hook creators and quirky synthetics, to raw and aggressive sounds.
- Aurora: The doorway to a new world. Aurora brings you sounds you might never have expected from a little monosynth. Meeting at a crossroads of digital and virtual analog, 75 pads glide, swirl, and shiver; 26 percussive sounds knock, tap, thump and twang; and 27 effects accent this synthetic environment.